Sunday, February 3, 2013

Why I LOVE Natalie from Ulta in Memphis, Tennessee!

  I am very clumsy with eyeliner, and my dream is to the perfect catseye/winged look. When I walked into Ulta yesterday,with my soul-sister Jessie yesterday, I spotted her perfect peepers from a mile away. I meekly asked her for a lesson, and she HAPPILY said yes! It turned out gorgeous, and I was so excited! I mean, like a school kid who just got 1000 hot-wheels excited! She also showed me the perfect products to buy to achieve the look I want,and with more practice, I'm confident I'll get as good at it as she is!!





Check out the awesomeness!!!


I did my own this morning- you'll see that in another post.I didn't do nearly as well, but not terrible for my first try.

THANK YOU NATALIE! I hope you see this!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for this post Stephanie!! I hope you'll come see me again!! You've inspired me to maybe start blogging, myself!! I might even record some videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found this Natalie! I meant every word of this! I put this post on Twitter and tagged Ulta, and I'm so hoping they see it! We will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete