Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Found the Eyeliner of My Dreams, People!

So, you already saw my story about Natalie from the Ulta in Memphis. She did the most BEAUTIFUL catseye/winged liner look on me last weekend. 


She also recommended to me the correct tool and eyeliner to purchase to achieve this look. 

The eyeliner is PurMinerals Pur Intensity Gel Eyeliner. It is amazing. It glides on like silk. It is almost effortless, and that is saying alot for someone like me, who is not very good at eyeliner.I am learning though! 




The only real drawback I see from it is that it dries REALLY fast. It even tells you on the online product listing, to place the lid back on right away,so it doesn't dry. I plan on doing just that, I don't want to lose a precious drop of this stuff! I love it!

The brush she recommended to me is the Bareminerals Eyeliner Brush. This brush is VERY reasonably priced at $12. I find that it is perfectly matched for the eyeliner. It picks up plenty of the product and glides right on. I find it very easy to create the shapes, and lines that I want. I am SO GLAD I found these products!

So, Im obviously not doing mine as perfectly as Natalie did, but with practice, maybe Ill be at 90% 



3 comments: