Friday, January 25, 2013

Dr.Perricone No Concealer Concealer- REVIEW

I already had a concealer I loved (Makeup Forever shade 1) but being the way that I am, I read about this one and seeing as how it got rave reviews I just HAD to go buy it.





Here is the description from the Perricone website:

Featuring broad spectrum UVA and UVB, non-chemical, mineral-based SPF 35 protection, this concealer treats skin while concealing discoloration, dark circles, imperfections. Ideal for reviving tired looking eyes, as well as an eye lid primer for smooth, long-wearing makeup. This crease-proof, long wearing, and easily blendable concealer comes in one shade suitable for most skin types. This non-drying formula is fully loaded with anti-aging ingredients that deliver results both instantly and overtime.

BENEFITS

- Instantly camouflages imperfections and dark circles.
- Softens fine lines and delivers powerful anti-aging benefits with Neuropeptides and Vitamin C ester.
- Great primer for eye make-up; longwearing and extends makeup wear time.
- Crease-proof, non-drying with one universal shade for most skin tones.
- Protects with broad spectrum UVA and UVB, non-chemical, mineral based SPF 35.

Sounded foolproof to me,especially the part about it being suitable for most skin shades. I was really excited, I had a huge old zit on my chin, put some on in my bathroom lighted mirror,and I was looking pretty good. So I get in my car, pull down the mirror in the sun visor like always, and HOLY ORANGE BATMAN! I had a massive orange spot on face where my zit was! I was running late, there was absolutely no way I could go back in and take it off. I had to go around for 3 hours with a huge orange spot on my face. It was really bad. So, I learned two lessons that day, the bathroom light is totally different than outdoor light, and this concealer does NOT work for my skintone. Oh, it smells weird too.

I purchased this at Sephora for $45.  Thankfully they refunded my money. 

2 comments:

  1. Bright spot-Sephora does the right thing in these situations and refunds the money. Exoecially since that was $45 down the drain! Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they totally do- always keep your receipt though,or you'll only get store credit.

    ReplyDelete