Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mama Loves her Lipgloss!

If it's one thing I have a weakness for, it's lipgloss, and to a lesser extent, lipstick. There's just something so empowering about grabbing that little tube out of your purse and transforming your pout!

When it come to lipgloss, I like it to have a nice scent, not too sticky, and a little bit of flavor doesn't hurt. I also like alot of sparkle. I don't care if I'm going to Target or out to dinner, I like my lips to be shiny and pretty. How about you, what do you prefer? 

I have a pretty good stash, and my daughter is jealous. I love my stash, I'm proud of it, and I USE it!! 

BEHOLD....the 66 lipglosses that I love. 




So as you can see, Mama loves her lipgloss. What do YOU love?


1 comment:

  1. For daytime, it's Maybelline Super Stay 14 hour lipstick in Neverending Nude, because I don't like my hair to get stuck on lips with the glosses! Lol and for that extra oomph and sparkle at night, LancĂ´me Color Fever Plumper in souffle. It stings at first, but it does plump your lips up. It's also glossy and sparkely.

    ReplyDelete